Wednesday 30 November 2016

Evaluation- The Breakdown

The Breakdown Evaluation

Overall I think our pre-production went very well because we have kept to the time limit very well and I think as a whole we worked together as a group when it comes to doing different things within the pre-production, I think we all worked on different things to get it all done in a good standard and managed to stick with the deadline. When it comes to myself within the pre-production I worked on the storyboard with some help from James and I think that went very well
When it came to filming the film, I also think the final outcome was very good. We also worked well as a team and we had different parts in the filming such as Amy and Leah was filming and editing, and me and James was acting. I think James acting was quite good but I think I could of improved on my acting skills. I think our camera shots/angles were good and I think we followed the shot list quite well. We had one small problem which was we tried to make a smoke bomb by burning plastic and tin foil but it didn’t work as well as we suspected, apart from that I think the filming process went really well.

During the editing which was done by Amy and Leah. I don’t think there was much things we could have changed apart from we added a few sound effects which was the scream from the back of the forest, scary music playing throughout the film, and a sound effect added to my voice when I was shouting ‘James’ and we made it black and white which made the film as a whole lot sinister. When looking through our final piece on our film we realised we could have improved some things. For example, we could have revelled the killer in the background in some shots, which would make the video scarier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment